I was born in the Philippines to Leon and Angelita, both retired government educators. I finished a Bachelor’s Degree in Doctor of Dental Medicine at the Manila Central University. I have a brother Russel, finished a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering and a sister Rachel, finished a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and a Bachelor's Degree in Behavioural Science. I have two smart and adorable nephew, Gabriel Angelo and Miguel Angelo. I'm married to Rob Nicholls.
I came to Cornwall to live in 2009. In that short span of time, “I've already seen almost every corner of the spectacular and picturesque countryside of Cornwall which I have come to love, especially its diverse nature and wildlife. I go walking as much as I can and that's what got me into photography. I'm not a professional photographer; I'm just a nature and wildlife enthusiast. I just want to capture the beauty and wonder of what I see through my lens.”
I'm a "Wildlife Advocate". I have been raising awareness on the importance of wildlife through "Wildlife Matters". I'm a "Metal Health and Physical Well-being Advocate." I have been raising awareness through “Connect with Nature” because it benefits both the mental health and physical well-being. I have also been promoting the beauty and wonder of Cornwall with my photographs through "Cornwall Matters".
I'm the Founder of Ladock Parish Wildlife Group. I'm also the Event Organiser, Social Media and Website Administrator.
I'm on the Committee for Campaign to Protect Rural Cornwall.
I'm the Author and Photographer of "Paloresow Kernewek, The Cornish Choughs on the North Cornwall Coast" published in 2013. I'm currently working on my next book.
I love bird-watching and butterfly-watching. I love taking photographs of the Cornish Choughs and Butterflies in Cornwall. I'm a Volunteer Chough Watcher for the National Trust and the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds.
I'm a Member of the Soroptimist International St Austell and District, Ladock Women’s Institute and Probus Ladies Group.
Membership and Voluntary Works
1) Wildlife Matters * Wildlife Advocate
2) Connect with Nature * Mental Health and Physical Well-being Advocate
3) Ladock Parish Wildllife Group * Founder * Volunteer: Event Organiser * Volunteer: Set-up and Manage the Website and Social Media
4) Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) * Member * Volunteer: Chough Watcher
5) National Trust (NT) * Member * Volunteer: Chough Watcher
6) Three Bays Wildlife Group * Volunteer: Butterfly Transect in Lower Portmellon Valley
7) Campaign to Protect Rural Cornwall (CPRE Cornwall) * Member * Volunteer: Management Committee
8) Cornwall Red Squirrel Project (CRSP) * Member
9) Cornwall Mammal Group (CMG) * Member
10) Cornwall Birdwatching and Preservation Society * Member
11) Cornwall Wildlife Trust * Member
12) Soroptimist International of Great Britain & Ireland (SIGBI), St Austell & District Club * Member * Volunteer: Set-up and Manage Instagram Account (April 2019 to April 2021) * Volunteer: Manage Twitter Account (April 2019 to April 2021) * Volunteer: Co-manage Facebook Account (April 2019 to April 2021)
13) Cornwall Federation of Women's Institutes, Ladock * Member
14) Probus Ladies Group * Member
15) The Women's Centre Cornwall * Volunteer: Community Champion
16) National Trust, Trelissick Garden * Volunteer: Butterfly Guided Walk Leader
Birdwatching on the North Cornwall Coast on a gorgeous sunny day.