Rob, thank you for making my 50th birthday a day to remember... a week to remember... a month to remember... a year to remember... I will surely remember for the rest of my life.
Thank you for going the extra mile in making sure I have the most memorable day. You have gone far and beyond to make my day fantastic and fabulous, enjoyable and fun-filled.
Thank you my sweet and loving husband. I'm very grateful for your generosity and thoughtfulness.
What a surprise! A welcome sight when I came down on my 50th birthday, 1st July 2022.
Rob, thank you for the...
● Nikon D7500 DSLR camera
● Sigma 150-600mm lens for the Nikon D7500
● Panasonic Lumix digital camera
● Gorgeous bouquet of flowers from Interflora
● Pretty balloons
● Beautiful cards
● Luscious and lush birthday lunch at my favourite restaurant.
● Give thanks to the Lord for my 50 years of existence in St Just in Roseland Church.
● Walk around the picturesque village of St Mawes.
● Nature and Wildlife Walk at the scenic coast of Kiberick Cove.
● Luscious and lush birthday dinner at my favourite restaurant.
St Just in Roseland Church
Outside St Just in Roseland Church
Inside St Just in Roseland Church
Across the river overlooking St Just in Roseland Church
Picturesque village of St Mawes
Scenic coast of Kiberick Cove
● Nature and wildlife walk in Glendurgan Garden.
● Nature and wildlife walk in Helford River.
● Nature and wildlife walk in The Dodman.
● Nature and wildlife walk in Hemmick Beach.
Day 4 and 5
● Glitzy and glamorous London trip!!!
● Ultimate shopping spree at Bond St, Regent St and Oxford St.
● Eat... eat... eat!!! Sooo stuffed. A real food trip.
● Thames River Cruise.
● Promenade at Hyde Park.
● Big Bus Tour around London.
● Sightseeing: Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Mayfair, Piccadilly Circus, St. Paul's Cathedral, Trafalgar Square, Hyde Park, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Green Park, Statue of Anteros, Bond St., Oxford St., Regent St., Carnaby Soho, Thames River, London Eye, London Bridge, London Victoria Station, Marble Arch, City Hall and others. Missed out the National History Museum, Madame Tussauds, Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Royal Opera House, Buckingham Palace, St. James's Palace, Westminster Abbey, Covent Garden, Westminster Cathedral, and others as it is sooo hot hot hot and such a long queue and too crowded.
● Philippine Embassy.
Thames River Cruise
Houses of Parliament
St Paul's Cathedral
London Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
● Nature and Wildlife walk in Bentley Woods, Salisbury.
Bentley Woods, Salisbury
● Nature and Wildlife walk in Aish Tor.
● Nature and Wildlife walk in Dart Valley Nature Reserve.
● Nature and Wildlife walk in Dartmoor National Park, Newbridge.
Dart Valley Nature Reserve
Dartmoor National Park, Newbridge